The following are the operating principles that all staff, Board, and volunteers strive to uphold with each other and Corpsmembers:
- We believe that education and preparation for careers are fundamental components of needed social change.
- We continually improve and evaluate our programs and scope of services to ensure the highest levels of Corpsmember success.
- We believe in the ability of our Corpsmembers.
- We work as a team, are non-judgmental, compassionate and are willing to be vulnerable as we learn from our mistakes.
- We are honest, transparent, accountable and trusting in our work and relations with each other.
- We recognize power and privilege in our society and engage in practices to mitigate the effects of racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, exposure to violence and poverty.