Drop off your unwanted electronics for FREE on April 21st and 22nd!
10am to 3pm
155 Myrtle St. in the parking lot on 3rd Street between Myrtle & Filbert St.
The devices can be in good condition, broken, or non-functioning.
Items That We Can Take
- TV’s and CRT Monitors *
- Flat Screen / LCD Panels & Plasma Screens*
- Rear Projection TVs *
- Laptops *
- PC / CPUs *
- Cell phones, Smartphones
- Tablets and e-readers
- Telephonic equipment and Walkie-Talkies
- Digital cameras, Video Cameras, Projectors,
- Printers, Scanners, digital adding machines and calculators
- Networking / Servers equipment
- Mixed Electronic Waste (keyboards, mice, network cables, power cables, chargers, peripherals, digital clocks, etc.
- Stereo equipment, radios, tape and CD players/recorders, phonographs (no stand-alone speakers of any type allowed)
- Small home or office appliances (no refrigerators or air conditioners)
Sorry but we cannot accept
- Light bulbs of any type
- Batteries (except laptop batteries installed in a laptop)
- Large appliances (stoves, washers, dryers, water heaters)
- Techno Trash such as CDs, VHS tapes and DVD
- Stand-alone speakers
- Refrigerators and air conditioners
*Civicorps is registered with the State of California as an E-waste Collector. We are required to verify your I.D. as the owner of certain electronics that are sent to recycle.*
For more information, check out: http://www.civicorpsrecycling.org/e-waste-program/
Questions? Call (510) 992-7871