Civicorps helps the East Bay’s resilient young adults, age 18-26, embark on family sustaining careers by offering the tools and opportunities to:
- Earn a high-school diploma,
- Gain high-demand job skills, and
- Continue onto college and careers.
Civicorps has a 72% graduation rate, and one year after graduation, 73% of graduates are still enrolled in college and/or employed.
- Civicorps is excited to share the news that our career pathways to union employment are growing by leaps and bounds!
- Waste Management featured Civicorps in its blog!
On April 1st, our students performed their original and evocative performance of M4M Remix to a packed house! Our donors enjoyed a glass of wine and a […]
- Civicorps' College and Career Fair introduced students to high-demand career and college pathways and gave youth the opportunity to network with local employers.